Hibiscus is a natural herbal product from the dried Flora parts (Calyces) of the plant (Hibiscus Sabdariffa). The infusion that results from steeping Hibiscus calyces in water is enjoyed both as ice cold drink and as a hot tea.
- From the rich and giving fields of the Sudan comes our Hibiscus.
- Our Enriched verily Hibiscus has a well established flavor and colour criteria that is unparallel.
- Our Hibiscus is naturally cultivated without recource to chemical fertilizers ,herbsides or pesticides.
- Our Hibiscus is naturally processed and prepared without the use of additives preservatives, artificial colors or any other chemicals.
- Our selected finest quality Hibiscus is carefully cleaned and packed.
Hibiscus: No caffeine no synthetics no Artificial color just a natural infusion quality drink.
• lowering high blood pressure:
In a study conducted by medical expert it has proven that drinking herbal hibiscus daily can effectively lower high blood pressure.
• lowering high cholesterol
It's commonly used and known that Tea made from hibiscus flower contain antioxidant that may help reduced the buildup of fatty deposits in arteries and reduced blood cholesterol levels, and therefore reduce the risk of heart disease.
• Rich in Vitamin C.
• Thirst quencher.
• Hibiscus drink and hibiscus tea are caffeine free
• hibiscus has a unique, delicious taste
• hibiscus has a distinctive, vibrant, natural color
• Hibiscus has a cooling effect in the body.
Direction for uses:
TO MAKE HIBISCUS TEA:
Pour boiling water over one teabag, let brew for at least 3 minutes, add sugar according to taste, can be used as a cold beverage.
TO MAKE HIBISCUS COLD BEVERAGE:
Put 2 spoons of our Hibiscus instant powder into cold water and shake well, we recommend using blender.